1. Improved Collaboration: Video conferencing allows teams to collaborate more easily, as it allows multiple people to communicate face–to–face in the same virtual space. This allows for better understanding and more efficient communication.
2. Increased Productivity: Video conferencing allows workers to see, hear and converse with their team from all over the world, eliminating the need for in–person travel and allowing workers to spend more time doing their actual work.
3. Cost Savings: Video conferencing can significantly reduce business travel costs and overhead expenses related to physical workplaces.
4. Improved Customer Communication: Video conferencing can provide customers with an improved level of service and support compared to traditional phone calls.
5. Increased Flexibility: Video conferencing can be used on a variety of devices, allowing workers to work and collaborate from anywhere they have access to the internet.
6. Increased Employee Engagement: Being able to see and interact with colleagues can increase employee morale and engagement.