Welcome to Before the Meeting! This learning plan is recommended for those who already have a Zoom account but are still fairly new to Zoom Meetings or want to up their pre-meeting skills.
This set of courses will give you what you need to join or host a meeting with confidence.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- What hosts and participants can see and do in the meeting toolbar
- How to configure and test your video camera, microphone, and speakers
- How to use Virtual Backgrounds, filters, and other video enhancements
- How to schedule a meeting via the web portal or desktop client
- How to invite participants before and during the meeting
Joining and Navigating a Zoom Meeting
Understand where and how to access a Zoom Meeting, and how to get around once you’re there. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Join a meeting from a link or Meeting ID via a computer or mobile device
- Navigate the main Zoom Meeting toolbar as a host or participant
Zoom Audio and Video Basics
Ensure you’ve successfully set up your Zoom audio and video, and apply video enhancements, Virtual Backgrounds and Filters. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Configure and test your audio & video
- Apply video enhancements, virtual backgrounds, and video filters.
Scheduling, Starting, and Inviting Participants
Start scheduling and hosting your own Zoom Meetings today! By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between in-meeting roles (host, co-host, participant)
- Schedule meetings through the Web Portal and Desktop Client (App)
- Invite attendees before and during the meeting
- Start a meeting (scheduled or instant)
Before the Meeting Quiz
Congratulations on reaching the end of this learning plan! Time to take a quick quiz to test your knowledge and make sure you remember all the great stuff you learned.
To pass and earn credit or a badge, you must score 80% or better. Your number of attempts is unlimited, so don’t fret if you don’t pass on your first try!
The quiz covers skills and ideas found in each course you completed in the learning plan:
- Joining and Navigating a Meeting
- Zoom Audio and Video Basics
- Scheduling, Starting and Inviting Participants